Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Evolution of a box

I vow that children do not need TOYS! From the time that they are able to play, I have found that the things they find most interesting are the things you have around the house anyway...keys, pots, pans, telephones and cardboard BOXES.


Both of my children look forward to appliance purchases, large packages and most recently the longboard that came in this box.

First idea...small child can fit in this box.

Second idea...if I can fit in the box, you can't see me smiling, so...I need a smile!

Third idea...it would be better if I could USE my arms and look like a REAL walking box.

This is small child's latest Halloween costume idea - problem is, Mom or Dad would have to carry him up and down people's stairways to get the candy.

No comments: